Letcombe Regis Riding Club warmly welcomes riders of all ages and abilities. It is a not for profit community equestrian facility for use by riders of all ages and abilities set in the heart of stunning downland countryside.
The club offers fantastic multi-disciplinary facilities including:
- Large enclosed grass area
- 50m x 30m all weather arena
- a selection of cross country jumps
- an ideal base to access a wealth of local countryside rides and bridleways
- we also hold regular dressage, pole work, and show jumping clinics which are proving to be very popular along with an annual table top tack sale
- the Riding Club is constituted, operates a code of conduct, and has a child safeguarding policy.
The ethos of the club:
- To provide and maintain a communal facility to support present and future generations of aspiring riders
- to broaden participation in equine activity by enabling people to continue with, take up or return to
equestrian sport and therefore ensuring it flourishes and thrives in an area with strong, broad, and historic
links to equine activities
- to enable both horse and rider to perform to the best of their ability and reach their full potential
- to provide a safe, year-round area to exercise, train & school.
Membership offers amazing value at just £80.00 per year giving unlimited use of all facilities which can easily be booked through this website and beneficial rates for all clinics.